Vitamin E, also known as tocopherol, is a fat soluble vitamin and antioxidant that can rejuvenate and hydrates your skin and gives your skin much needed glow. It basically neutralizes free radicals, which protects the cells from oxidative damage.
- Nourishes the Skin: Vitamin E is a great way to get rid of dullness from your skin and get a Glowing and radiant skin.
- Lightens Scars: Vitamin E oil helps to generate new skin cells and can lighten brown spots or scars sounds on the face.
- Anti-Ageing: Vitamin E boosts production of collagen, which is a fiber like protein that helps in maintaining skin elasticity. It reduces fine lines and wrinkles that is sign of aging. Vitamin E oil also prevents formation of wrinkles by blocking free radical damage.
- Treats Sunburns: Vitamin E protects your skin from sun damage. Research shows that levels of vitamin E drops in our body after exposure in the sun, which means that the vitamin has worked and offered the required protection.
- Treats Dark Circles: Vitamin E is a great source to relieve yourself from dark and puffy under eye circles. Gently massage the vitamin E oil around your eyes and leave it overnight.
The bottom line is that vitamin e is a must for anyone who is serious about maintaining beautiful skin.
If you don’t like the idea of applying vitamin E to your skin, you always have the option of taking it in the form of a soft gel tablet, just make sure to be within the daily tolerable intake levels of 1,000 mg/day (1,500 IU). However, the recommended dietary allowance of 15 mg/day (22.4 IU) is sufficient to keep you healthy. And always remember to consult a doctor before starting any supplement or making any dietary changes because each individual is unique and one size does not fit all.