Nutrient Rich Energy Balls
Checkout a super heathy snack recipe which is very easy to make and convenient to carry and have when you are on the go.
- 1 Cup Raw Almonds (optional) (blend or process them into little pieces).
- 1 Cup Gluten Free Oats.
- 2 Tbsps Chia Seed.
- 2 Tbsps Sunflower Seeds.
- 2 Tbsps Shred Coconut.
- 2 Tbsps Pumpkin Seeds.
- 2 Tbsps Sesame Seeds.
- 2 Tbsps Extra Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Mix everything well together and let them cook from 10-15 Minutes in your pre-heated oven at 170° degrees Celsius.
- Once they are nice and golden, remove them from your oven and let them cool down for about 15 minutes before adding the final-2 Tbsps of Pure Honey.
- Once again mix everything well together, place the mixture in the fridge for about 30 minutes before making your Energy Balls.
- The longer the Energy Balls stays in the fridge the firmer they will become. You can store this snack up to a week in your fridge.
Recipe Credits – @andreiabrazier