Is there any food that will fight against Cancer?
Unfortunately, the answer is No.
You can’t completely eliminate Cancer by eating a well-balanced diet, however, you can reduce the risk considerably. Many studies have shown that a diet filled with a variety of vegetables, fruits, whole grains, beans, and other plant foods help to reduce the risk of many cancers.
Here is our list of top 5 foods that help lower the risk of cancer:
1. Turmeric: It is a spice well known for its health-promoting properties. Curcumin, its active ingredient is a chemical with antioxidant and anticancer effects. For best results aim for at least 2-3 teaspoons (1-3 grams) per day.
2. Berries: Berries are high in anthocyanins, plant pigments that have antioxidant properties, and may be associated with a reduced risk of cancer. Based on these findings- including a serving or two of berries in your diet, each day may help inhibit the development of cancer.
3. Carrots: Several studies have found that eating more carrots is linked to a decreased risk of certain types of cancer. Try incorporating carrots into your diet as a healthy snack or delicious side dish just a few times per week to increase your intake, and potentially reduce your risk of cancer.
4. Broccoli: Broccoli contains sulforaphane, a plant compound found in cruciferous vegetables that may have potent anti-cancer properties. Research shows that sulforaphane biomarkers in broccoli sprouts are beneficial in killing the stem cells that make cancer immortal.
5. Flaxseed: High in fiber as well as heart-healthy fats, flaxseed can be a healthy addition to your diet. Some research has shown that it may even help decrease cancer growth and help kill off cancer cells.
It is important to understand that even the most perfect diet will not eliminate your risk of cancer. However, a terrible diet can certainly increase your risk of cancer compared to an
Awareness needs to be created regarding this dreadful disease, not only for the regular checkups but for the changes in the lifestyle, and eating habits to prevent it through the natural way.