Almonds are one of the healthiest nuts available in the market and contain a wide range of vital elements like soluble and insoluble fiber, protein, omega-3 fatty acid, omega-6 fatty acid, vitamin E, potassium, zinc, calcium, magnesium, and so on.
Are you bored of eating raw almonds daily? We bring to you a tasty and tangy almond snack recipe this month that is sure to keep you binge eating this super healthy nut. Let’s check out the full recipe –
- 1 Cup almonds whole (130g)
- 1/2 egg white
- 2 sprigs curry leaves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp sugar (fine grain)
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- Place the curry leaves in a microwave and dry them completely on low heat. Crush them in a bowl and add salt, sugar, red chili powder.
- Mix well. Add the egg white to the almonds, mix well. The egg white should be just enough to coat the almonds lightly.
- Now sprinkle the masala and mix well. Spread the almonds on a roasting tray.
- In a pre-heated oven cook the almonds for 10 minutes at 120c.
- Remove and allow to cool completely. Keep in an air-tight jar.
Serving size – 150g
Calories – 800
Carbohydrates – 40g
Protein – 31g