Many of us have started this New Year with a fitness goal in mind, which we plan to fulfill shortly.
Some of you want to gain muscle mass, some want to lose fat.
Whatever your goal may be, one common thing is that every goal requires some set of protocol to be followed in ordered to achieve them.
In this article today, we will list the top 5 tips and tricks that will help you stick to your routine and achieve your respective goals –
1. Create a plan of action: A plan of action is extremely important. You can set up small goals and targets to simplify the journey.
You can set yourself weekly, monthly targets and then evaluate yourself to see how much you have progressed.
2. Create accountability: This is one point that Jag Chima swears by to achieve his goals.
As per Jag, you should set your-self accountability makers. One way of doing this is by making a declaration of your goals on your social media.
This makes you accountable to all your followers and thus motivates you to work hard to achieve your goal.
3. Surround yourself with positive people: If you want to accomplish something, surround yourself with people who are working toward (or have accomplished) that same goal.
4. Reward yourself: Reward yourself when you achieve a small target. It could be a day off or a cheat meal.
This will help you feel energized and contended and motivate you to work harder to achieve your next set of target.
5. Be Patient: Always remember that fitness goals aren’t something that you can reach overnight.
It will take time, maybe months, maybe years depending on your goals, but once your achieve your goal, it will all be worth it!