- For anyone on a pursuit for soft, glowing skin, then nothing can beat layering on night cream before you hit the pillow. Thick and hydrating than regular daytime moisturizers, the best night creams encourage the skin to repair itself while you are asleep i.e they help heal day-to-day stress, which can cause early aging, fine lines, spots, and inflammation.
- Make sure you are cleansing your skin before you apply any products before bed. Also, you should be looking for products that contain Retinol (vitamin A) to add to your skincare regime. It reduces fine lines acquired due to unprotected afternoons in the sun.
- Use a night cream that is packed with ingredients such as aloe vera, vitamin C, and vitamin E. It also contains hydrolyzed collagen and elastin, which helps skin hold its shape, in addition to glycerin, which hydrates and stops the skin from losing moisture.
- You do not want to go to bed with your makeup on. It clogs pores and leaves your skin with breakouts and impurities. Use a balm that removes makeup from dry skin and provides you with a deep clean.
- Often people think using oils makes the skin greasy. And that’s why it is a great product to use overnight. Oils soothe irritations, increases elasticity, prevents premature aging, heals blemishes, and moisturizes the skin.
- Make sure you apply moisturizer and non-irritating products before bed and you could start seeing noticeable results.
- Changing your pillowcases often could prevent from acne. You do not want the dirt and oil from your hair to pass to the pillowcases and directly to your face which might cause breakouts. So, incorporate a good skincare routine before your bedtime.
Sleep is a beautiful thing and it’s actually the best time to repair your skin. With a few before bed skin creams and products, you can get better skin overnight.