Okay let’s admit it; beginners hate planks! And why just the beginners, even the experienced players in the field of fitness hate it. But considering the benefits of planks, there is no second thought as to why you must practice planks every day. Here’s how you perform a normal plan. Lie down on the ground on your stomach; then support your body weight on your elbows and toes while keeping your back straight and hold on to this position. Phew! Planks really are challenging. But on the positive side, planks are the best way to come in shape without the need for equipment or a trainer to guide you. This core exercise mainly focuses on strengthening your entire body. But there’s a catch; planks can be tricky in the details. Here some ways you can ace your planks!
1. Perform planks for at least one minute at a time.
2. Practice this 10 times a day to get maximum benefits.
3. Do not look at the clock while doing so, try to distract your mind from the pain.
4. Try outside planks as well.
5. Include other movements like hand presses as well.
6. Plank in front of a mirror to ensure that you are doing it correctly.
7. Practice planks in sets so that you can do more number of reps at a time.