Push-Ups are a fast and effective exercise for building strength. They can be done from virtually anywhere and don’t require any equipment.
Doing daily pushups can help build muscle tone and strength in the upper body. Other potential benefits include improved cardiovascular health and better support around the shoulder joints.
- Increases Functional Strength via Full Body Activation.
- Enhances your cardiovascular health.
- Increases whole body muscle definition by promoting HGH levels.
- Improves your posture.
- They can be done from virtually anywhere and don’t require any equipment.
- Helps build a strong core.
Position yourself hands palms-down on the floor, approximately shoulder width apart. Raise yourself by pushing the ground away from you. Go all the way down until your chest almost touches the floor. See to it that you make a straight line from your head to your heels throughout the motion.
One risk of doing anyone exercise every day is that your body will no longer be challenged after a while i.e. it will hit a plateau. So make sure you add variations to your pushups such as Wide grip push-Up, Diamond Push-Up, Incline Push-Up, Decline Push-Up, etc.