We all have adjusted to different timings or exercising or working out during the day. But what makes working out in the morning beneficial? Is it the time of the day or just as we all believe well begun is half done.
Here are 5 reasons why you may want to consider working out in the morning:
1. Better head space: Mornings are usually associated with people being fresh and devoid of any work pressure, college pressures etc. It is also the time when you feel most fresh as you have just taken a 6-8 hour-long resting break. This makes it easier to focus on your workouts.
2. Testosterone levels: In the early hours your hormones like Testosterone which are very essential for muscle-building and strength are at their peak or above best levels. This helps you push harder in the weight room giving better results.
3. Better kickstart for the day: Working out in the mornings sets the right tine for the day to follow. A good exercise session or workout followed by a good nutritious meal is a great way to build on for the day. Unlike the lazy and slow mornings where you end up being the same for most art of the day which also makes the day way less productive.
4. Better metabolism: EPOC, Excess post exercise oxygen consumption is the word more frequently used. Working out in the morning helps you burn more fat as compared to other times of the day by burning more calories for the rest of the day.
5. Prioritize the day better: Working out in the morning leaves you with ample time to plan the rest of the day. This will help you prioritize other aspects of your life with ease. Also most people end up sticking to their fitness plans by working out in their morning as their other aspects don’t majorly get affected.
#Healthy #Mornings #workout #Lifestyle