Is Creatine safe?

Creatine is an organic acid that our bodies naturally make, and that we get by eating certain foods — seafood and red meat, in particular. In the body, 95% of creatine is stored in the muscle and the remaining 5% is distributed in the brain, liver, kidney, and testes. Creatine

Superfood – Walnuts

Walnuts are one of the most healthiest nut available in the market and contains a wide range of vital elements like soluble and insoluble fiber, protein, omega-3 fatty acid, omega-6 fatty acid, vitamin E, potassium, zinc, calcium, magnesium, and so on. Let’s check out some of the health benefits of

Is it necessary to supplement Vitamin D3?

Vitamin D, also known as the sunshine vitamin is a fat-soluble vitamin produced by the body as a response to sun exposure; it can also be consumed in food or supplements. There are two forms of vitamin D: Vitamin D2, or ergocalciferol and Vitaminin D3 or cholecalciferol. Vitamin D3 is

Tips to perfect your Deadlift

Deadlift is one of the best compound exercises for the overall growth and development of the entire body. Form is vital to any lift. Using the wrong form will prevent you from properly utilizing all of the necessary muscles needed to generate maximum power for the lift. Also, the chances

The Truth about Bread

Bread, in all its various forms, is the most widely consumed food in the world and a diet staple in many different cultures. The Truth: Contrary to popular belief, bread is not inherently fattening and it’s in fact a healthy way to access a wide variety of vital nutrients. When

Tips to boost your Metabolism

Metabolism is the process by which your body converts what you eat and drink into energy. A high metabolic rate results in more calories being burned and therefore not stored as fat. As we get older, our bodies do not burn calories as they used to and coupled with a